Welcome! Pacific City-Woods is a wonderful community on the Oregon Coast. If you are a resident, property or business owner in Pacific City-Woods you are eligible to be a member in the PC-Woods Citizen Advisory Committee. As a member of the CAC you have an opportunity to make a difference by stepping forward and sharing your ideas, thoughts and concerns about our community. Our mission is to provide a forum for citizen involvement on matters that concern Pacific City-Woods. Our goal is to preserve and enhance the quality of life and livability in Pacific City, Woods and all of Tillamook County.
LATEST COMMUNITY NEWS
- Cape Kiwanda Master Plan Community Open House September 7, 2016 at 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm Kiwanda Community Center, 34600 Cape Kiwanda Dr, Pacific City, OR 97135, USA Join your neighbors to hear the final report of the Master Planning effort that has been underway this Spring and Summer.
- PC-Woods CAC General Membership Meeting September 19, 2016 at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm Kiawanda Community Center, 34600 Cape Kiwanda Drive, Pacific City, OR
- Enhanced Sheriff's Patrol District Town Hall September 28, 2016 at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm Kiwanda Community Center, 34600 Cape Kiwanda Dr, Pacific City, OR 97135, USA The Pacific City-Woods and Neskowin communities have expressed strong interest in learning more about the concept of an Enhanced Sheriff's Patrol District so a second Town Hall meeting has been scheduled to discuss the details in greater depth. We will review some of the basics addressed at the earlier meeting and respond to questions raised…
- PC-Woods CAC General Membership Meeting October 15, 2016 at 10:30 am – 12:30 pm Central Building (Pacific Coast Bible Church & Post Office), 35220 Brooten Road, Pacific City
- PC-Woods CAC General Membership Meeting November 21, 2016 at 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm Kiawanda Community Center, 34600 Cape Kiwanda Drive, Pacific City, OR