Welcome! Pacific City-Woods is a wonderful community on the Oregon Coast. If you are a resident, property or business owner in Pacific City-Woods you are eligible to be a member in the PC-Woods Citizen Advisory Committee. As a member of the CAC you have an opportunity to make a difference by stepping forward and sharing your ideas, thoughts and concerns about our community. Our mission is to provide a forum for citizen involvement on matters that concern Pacific City-Woods. Our goal is to preserve and enhance the quality of life and livability in Pacific City, Woods and all of Tillamook County.
LATEST COMMUNITY NEWS
- Enhanced Sheriff's Patrol District Town Hall September 28, 2016 at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm Kiwanda Community Center, 34600 Cape Kiwanda Dr, Pacific City, OR 97135, USA The Pacific City-Woods and Neskowin communities have expressed strong interest in learning more about the concept of an Enhanced Sheriff's Patrol District so a second Town Hall meeting has been scheduled to discuss the details in greater depth. We will review some of the basics addressed at the earlier meeting and respond to questions raised…
- Prepare Out Loud September 30, 2016 at 9:30 am – 11:30 am Port of Tillamook Bay Board Room Experts at OSU say that we have about a 30% chance of a 9.0 earthquake in the next 50 years. Tillamook County citizens are encouraged to attend an American Red Cross presentation on how to prepare yourself and your business for an earthquake and subsequent Tsunami.
- PC-Woods CAC General Membership Meeting October 15, 2016 at 10:30 am – 12:30 pm Central Building (Pacific Coast Bible Church & Post Office), 35220 Brooten Road, Pacific City
- PC-Woods CAC General Membership Meeting November 21, 2016 at 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm Kiawanda Community Center, 34600 Cape Kiwanda Drive, Pacific City, OR
- PC-Woods CAC General Membership Meeting December 17, 2016 at 11:30 am – 1:30 pm Central Building (Pacific Coast Bible Church & Post Office), 35220 Brooten Road, Pacific City