We need your help to complete a tax lot inventory of Pacific City/Woods.
This is needed in order to update the Pacific City/Woods Community Plan
The CPRC (Community Plan Review Committee) is performing an Inventory of the lots within the Pacific City – Woods Community Growth Boundary. The area has been divided into 27 areas representing each of the tax lot maps within the area. Each area needs to be visited to determine which residential and commercial lots are vacant. The volunteer will receive the tax lot map and a listing of the lots on that map. The listing includes the tax lot number, year built, zone, and property address. Instructions and additional information regarding status classes will be provided. A copy of the instructions is attached.
Most of the areas have been or will be inventoried by the Plan Review Committee members. However, we are looking for volunteers to inventory seven (7) areas by November 28th. Please contact Gloria Scullin at (503) 965-7295 or email Gloria at ScullinGB@gmail.com if you are willing to help.
The areas available are as follows: Click on the link to see the assessor’s map for these areas.
1. 121 Lots 4S1019CC – Area just North of Pacific Ave on the West & East side of river
2. 177 Lots 4S1030BA – Brooten Road to Hill Street
3. 118 Lots 4S1030BB Airport Area & 4S1125AD Sunset Drive South http://www.co.tillamook.or.us/Documents/AandT/TaxMap/pdf/t4sr10/4S1030bb.pdf http://www.co.tillamook.or.us/Documents/AandT/TaxMap/pdf/t4sr11/4S1125ad.pdf
4. 108 Lots 4S1113D – Ridge Road – Haystack Heights
5. 181 Lots 4S1124AD – Shorepine Village & Dory Pointe
6. 175 Lots 4S1124DA – North Kiwanda Shores
7. 133 Lots 4S1124DD – South Kiwanda Shores